Transformative Education in Violent Contexts: Working with Muslim and Christian Youth in Kaduna, Nigeria
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Violence, social action and research
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 34–40, May 2009
How to Cite
Harris, C. (2009), Transformative Education in Violent Contexts: Working with Muslim and Christian Youth in Kaduna, Nigeria. IDS Bulletin, 40: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2009.00036.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!