Reciprocity, Distancing, and Opportunistic Overtures: Women's Organisations Negotiating Legitimacy and Space in Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Negotiating Empowerment
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 70–78, March 2010
How to Cite
Nazneen, S. and Sultan, M. (2010), Reciprocity, Distancing, and Opportunistic Overtures: Women's Organisations Negotiating Legitimacy and Space in Bangladesh. IDS Bulletin, 41: 70–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2010.00125.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!