The authors would like to thank Juan Hoffmaister and Youssef Nassef for their helpful comments. Richard Klein thanks the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) for providing programme support to the Stockholm Environment Institute, part of which facilitated the research and preparation of this article. The second author conducts PhD research while also being employed at the UNFCCC Secretariat. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the UNFCCC Secretariat and the United Nations.
The Political Dimension of Vulnerability: Implications for the Green Climate Fund
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. IDS Bulletin © 2011 Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Political Economy of Climate Change
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 15–22, May 2011
How to Cite
Klein, R. J.T. and Möhner, A. (2011), The Political Dimension of Vulnerability: Implications for the Green Climate Fund. IDS Bulletin, 42: 15–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2011.00218.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!