Research for this article was carried out through the Political Economy of Low Carbon Climate Resilient Development project, coordinated by IDS and funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). The views expressed here are the views of the authors and do not represent the views or policies of IDS, DFID, or the UK government.
Negotiating Climate Resilience in Nepal
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. IDS Bulletin © 2011 Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Political Economy of Climate Change
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 70–79, May 2011
How to Cite
Ayers, J., Kaur, N. and Anderson, S. (2011), Negotiating Climate Resilience in Nepal. IDS Bulletin, 42: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2011.00224.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!