Introduction: Is Development Research Communication Coming of Age?
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. IDS Bulletin © 2012 Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: New Roles for Communication in Development?
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1–8, September 2012
How to Cite
Harvey, B., Lewin, T. and Fisher, C. (2012), Introduction: Is Development Research Communication Coming of Age?. IDS Bulletin, 43: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-5436.2012.00356.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Boundary work in sustainability partnerships: An exploration of the Round Table on Sustainable Palm Oil, Environmental Science & Policy, 2015, 50, 34, ,
- 2How ICT4D Research Fails the Poor, Information Technology for Development, 2015, 1,
- 3Communicating What Works Bringing Knowledge into Development Policy, Forum for Development Studies, 2014, 41, 3, 477,