Diversity of symbiotic algae of the genus Symbiodinium in scleractinian corals of the Xisha Islands in the South China Sea
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
© 2009 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 321–326, July 2009
How to Cite
DONG, Z.-J., HUANG, H., HUANG, L.-M. and LI, Y.-C. (2009), Diversity of symbiotic algae of the genus Symbiodinium in scleractinian corals of the Xisha Islands in the South China Sea. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 47: 321–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2009.00034.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Received: 6 January 2009 Accepted: 9 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!