These authors contributed equally to this work.
Allopatric divergence and regional range expansion of Juniperus sabina in China
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 153–160, May 2010
How to Cite
GUO, Y.-P., ZHANG, R., CHEN, C.-Y., ZHOU, D.-W. and LIU, J.-Q. (2010), Allopatric divergence and regional range expansion of Juniperus sabina in China. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 48: 153–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2010.00073.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Received: 16 September 2009 Accepted: 28 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!