Effect of sampling strategy on estimation of fine-scale spatial genetic structure in Androsace tapete (Primulaceae), an alpine plant endemic to Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 257–264, July 2010
How to Cite
ZENG, L.-Y., XU, L.-L., TANG, S.-Q., TERSING, T., GENG, Y.-P. and ZHONG, Y. (2010), Effect of sampling strategy on estimation of fine-scale spatial genetic structure in Androsace tapete (Primulaceae), an alpine plant endemic to Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 48: 257–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2010.00084.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Received: 6 March 2010 Accepted: 17 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!