Early evolution of life cycles in embryophytes: A focus on the fossil evidence of gametophyte/sporophyte size and morphological complexity
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January 2011
How to Cite
GERRIENNE, P. and GONEZ, P. (2011), Early evolution of life cycles in embryophytes: A focus on the fossil evidence of gametophyte/sporophyte size and morphological complexity. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 49: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2010.00096.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received: 6 April 2010 Accepted: 27 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!