Relative importance of water, energy, and heterogeneity in determining regional pteridophyte and seed plant richness in China
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 95–107, March 2011
How to Cite
CHEN, S.-B., JIANG, G.-M., OUYANG, Z.-Y., XU, W.-H. and XIAO, Y. (2011), Relative importance of water, energy, and heterogeneity in determining regional pteridophyte and seed plant richness in China. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 49: 95–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2011.00120.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2011 06:57AM EST
- Received: 29 November 2010 Accepted: 9 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!