New insight into the phylogenetic and biogeographic history of genus Ficus: Vicariance played a relatively minor role compared with ecological opportunity and dispersal
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 546–557, November 2011
How to Cite
XU, L., HARRISON, R. D., YANG, P. and YANG, D.-R. (2011), New insight into the phylogenetic and biogeographic history of genus Ficus: Vicariance played a relatively minor role compared with ecological opportunity and dispersal. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 49: 546–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2011.00155.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2011 04:44AM EST
- Received: 14 May 2011 Accepted: 7 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!