Richness and diversity of Leguminosae in an altitudinal gradient in the tropical semi-arid zone of Brazil
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 433–442, September 2012
How to Cite
LIMA, J. R., MANSANO, V. F. and ARAÚJO, F. S. (2012), Richness and diversity of Leguminosae in an altitudinal gradient in the tropical semi-arid zone of Brazil. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 50: 433–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00190.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Received: 2 July 2011 Accepted: 22 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!