These authors contributed equally to this work.
North-south population subdivision of Juniperus seravschanica in Kyrgyzstan revealed through novel plastid DNA markers
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 411–421, September 2012
How to Cite
SULTANGAZIEV, O., KONRAD, H., SCHUELER, S. and GEBUREK, T. (2012), North-south population subdivision of Juniperus seravschanica in Kyrgyzstan revealed through novel plastid DNA markers. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 50: 411–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00206.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Received: 17 November 2011 Accepted: 11 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!