Molecular cytogenetics studies in Reichardia tingetana: Physical mapping of heterochromatin, telomere repeats, and 5S and 45S rDNA by 4′, 6-diamidino-2-phenylindole and fluorescence in situ hybridization
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 496–501, November 2012
How to Cite
ABD EL-TWAB, M. H. (2012), Molecular cytogenetics studies in Reichardia tingetana: Physical mapping of heterochromatin, telomere repeats, and 5S and 45S rDNA by 4′, 6-diamidino-2-phenylindole and fluorescence in situ hybridization. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 50: 496–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00208.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Received: 4 December 2011 Accepted: 6 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!