Floral reward presentation favored the expression of male function in the pollen-only flower Melastoma malabathricum
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 488–495, November 2012
How to Cite
LUO, Z.-L., CHEN, S. and ZHANG, D.-X. (2012), Floral reward presentation favored the expression of male function in the pollen-only flower Melastoma malabathricum. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 50: 488–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00213.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 12:18PM EST
- Received: 27 December 2011 Accepted: 30 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!