Testing four candidate barcoding markers in temperate woody bamboos (Poaceae: Bambusoideae)
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 527–539, November 2012
How to Cite
CAI, Z.-M., ZHANG, Y.-X., ZHANG, L.-N., GAO, L.-M. and LI, D.-Z. (2012), Testing four candidate barcoding markers in temperate woody bamboos (Poaceae: Bambusoideae). Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 50: 527–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00216.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 02:20AM EST
- Received: 3 May 2012 Accepted: 17 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!