Temporal pattern of floral color change and time retention of post-change flowers in Weigela japonica var. sinica (Caprifoliaceae)
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 519–526, November 2012
How to Cite
ZHANG, Y.-W., ZHAO, X.-N., HUANG, S.-J., ZHANG, L.-H. and ZHAO, J.-M. (2012), Temporal pattern of floral color change and time retention of post-change flowers in Weigela japonica var. sinica (Caprifoliaceae). Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 50: 519–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00218.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 08:11AM EST
- Received: 5 April 2012 Accepted: 18 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!