A new euphyllophyte Kunia venusta gen. et sp. nov. from the Middle Devonian of Yunnan, South China
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 540–549, November 2012
How to Cite
XIONG, C.-H., WANG, D.-M., WANG, Q. and MENG, M.-C. (2012), A new euphyllophyte Kunia venusta gen. et sp. nov. from the Middle Devonian of Yunnan, South China. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 50: 540–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00219.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 02:50AM EST
- Received: 14 November 2011 Accepted: 18 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!