Phylogenetic beta diversity in tropical forests: Implications for the roles of geographical and environmental distance
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 71–85, January 2013
How to Cite
ZHANG, J.-L., SWENSON, N. G., CHEN, S.-B., LIU, X.-J., LI, Z.-S., HUANG, J.-H., MI, X.-C. and MA, K.-P. (2013), Phylogenetic beta diversity in tropical forests: Implications for the roles of geographical and environmental distance. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 51: 71–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00220.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2012 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!