These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular phylogeny of Ficus section Ficus in China based on four DNA regions
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 422–432, September 2012
How to Cite
LI, H.-Q., WANG, S., CHEN, J.-Y. and GUI, P. (2012), Molecular phylogeny of Ficus section Ficus in China based on four DNA regions. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 50: 422–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00221.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2012 03:40AM EST
- Received: 28 November 2011 Accepted: 27 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!