Edited by Yin-Zheng WANG, Xiang-Yun ZHU, and Zhen-Yu LI
New Taxa and Nomenclatural Actions†
Five new species of Elatostema (Urticaceae) from China
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 574–576, November 2012
How to Cite
WANG, W.-T. (2012), Five new species of Elatostema (Urticaceae) from China. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 50: 574–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00229_2.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!