Geographical distribution of cytotypes in the Chrysanthemum indicum complex as evidenced by ploidy level and genome-size variation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 196–204, March 2013
How to Cite
LI, J., WAN, Q., ABBOTT, R. J. and RAO, G.-Y. (2013), Geographical distribution of cytotypes in the Chrysanthemum indicum complex as evidenced by ploidy level and genome-size variation. Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 51: 196–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00241.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 07:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
Vol. 51, Issue 4, 497, Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!