Molecular evidence for natural hybridization between Rhododendron spiciferum and R. spinuliferum (Ericaceae)
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Systematics and Evolution
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 426–434, July 2013
How to Cite
YAN, L.-J., GAO, L.-M. and LI, D.-Z. (2013), Molecular evidence for natural hybridization between Rhododendron spiciferum and R. spinuliferum (Ericaceae). Journal of Systematics and Evolution, 51: 426–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00243.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!