Should Medicare rely on high drug spending as a criterion for medication therapy management programmes?
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPHSR © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 213–219, December 2012
How to Cite
Simoni-Wastila, L., Qian, J., Wei, Y.-J. J., Stuart, B., Zuckerman, I. H., Shaffer, T., Dalal, A. A. and Bryant-Comstock, L. (2012), Should Medicare rely on high drug spending as a criterion for medication therapy management programmes?. Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research, 3: 213–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-8893.2012.00102.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- GlaxoSmithKline. Grant Number: 8ADC112645.6819.040.7G0874
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.