Supported by the Hi-Tech Research and Development (863) Program of China (2006AA10A107).
Influence of Water Stress on Endogenous Hormone Contents and Cell Damage of Maize Seedlings
Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
2008 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 427–434, April 2008
How to Cite
Wang, C., Yang, A., Yin, H. and Zhang, J. (2008), Influence of Water Stress on Endogenous Hormone Contents and Cell Damage of Maize Seedlings. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 50: 427–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1774-7909.2008.00638.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
- Received 2 Aug. 2007 Accepted 19 Dec. 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!