Presented in part at the 3rd Slovenian Congress of Nephrology held 29 September−2 October 2004, in Brdo pri Kranju, Slovenia.
Renal Replacement Therapy in Slovenia: 2003 Annual Report*
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 196–201, June 2005
How to Cite
Buturović-Ponikvar, J. and the Expert Group for Dialysis in Slovenia (2005), Renal Replacement Therapy in Slovenia: 2003 Annual Report. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 9: 196–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1774-9987.2005.00252.x
Expert Group for Dialysis in Slovenia at the Ministry of Health, Republic of Slovenia. Data were contributed by nephrologists from dialysis centers and the Center for Renal Transplantation: Tone Adamlje, Trbovlje; Danica Blanuša, Ptuj; Zlata Ceglar, Izola; Sonja Cimerman Steklasa, Novo Mesto; Senka Čatak, Naklo; Andrej Čufer, Zreče; Andrej Guček, Ljubljana; Aljoša Kandus, Ljubljana; Sonja Kapun, Krško; Simona Kralj-Lopert, Murska Sobota; Marjeta Lešnik, Celje; Marko Malovrh, Ljubljana; Gregor Novljan, Ljubljana; Karel Pečovnik, Maribor; Rafael Ponikvar, Ljubljana; Nikola Rukavina, Ljubljana; Igor Rus, Jesenice; Silvan Saksida, Nova Gorica; Bojan Vujkovac, SlovenjGradec.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Received February 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.