Plasma Procurement and Self-Sufficiency
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Transfusion Alternatives in Transfusion Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 8–11, March 2004
How to Cite
Hossenlopp, C., Velati, C. and Rouger, P. (2004), Plasma Procurement and Self-Sufficiency. Transfusion Alternatives in Transfusion Medicine, 6: 8–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1778-428X.2004.tb00106.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 2Council of Europe. Guide to the preparation, use and quality assurance of blood components. Strasbourg : Council of Europe Press, 1995.
- 3The collection and use of human blood and plasma in the European Community in 1993. Brussels : European Commission, 1995. (CEC/Lux/V/F/1/33.).
- 4Survey of blood transfusion services of central and eastern European countries and their co-operation with western transfusion services. Council of Europe, 1993.
- 5Plasma products and European self-sufficiency: collection, preparation and use. World Health Assembly. Resolution 28.72. Geneva : WHO, 1992., , , , , , ,
- 6The gift relationship: from human blood to social policy. London : Allen and Unwin, 1970.
- 7WHO Requirements for the collection, processing and quality control of blood, blood components and plasma derivatives. WHO Technical Report Series TRS No. 840, 1994.
- 8Blood transfusion in Europe: a “white paper”. Safe and sufficient blood in Europe. Council of Europe, 1993.
- 9The collection and use of human blood and plasma in Europe. Council of Europe, 1993.