Perioperative iron administration as an alternative to blood transfusion in major surgery
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Transfusion Alternatives in Transfusion Medicine© 2012 Medical Education Global Solutions
Transfusion Alternatives in Transfusion Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 3-4, pages 157–163, December 2012
How to Cite
GARCÍA-ERCE, J. A., CANTANHEDE, G., CUENCA, J. and HERRERA, A. (2012), Perioperative iron administration as an alternative to blood transfusion in major surgery. Transfusion Alternatives in Transfusion Medicine, 12: 157–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1778-428X.2012.01174.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Publication data; Submitted: 30 July 2011; Revision received: 28 September 2011; Accepted: 20 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!