EDUCATION AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC DIFFERENTIALS: A STUDY OF SCHOOL PERFORMANCE IN THE WESTERN CAPE
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 496–522, September 2003
How to Cite
VAN DER BERG, S. and BURGER, O. (2003), EDUCATION AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC DIFFERENTIALS: A STUDY OF SCHOOL PERFORMANCE IN THE WESTERN CAPE. South African Journal of Economics, 71: 496–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2003.tb00083.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!