The author would like to express his gratitude to Rhodes University for financial assistance in the form of the 2002 Hobart Houghton Visiting Research Fellowship over the period January/February, 2003.
A HISTORY OF INEQUALITY IN SOUTH AFRICA, 1652–2002
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 595–610, September 2003
How to Cite
Dollery, B. (2003), A HISTORY OF INEQUALITY IN SOUTH AFRICA, 1652–2002. South African Journal of Economics, 71: 595–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2003.tb00087.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!