I would like to thank Prof. N.E. Cameron and Prof. C. Leith for helpful comments. Any remaining errors are my sole responsibility.
BANK OF BOTSWANA'S REACTION FUNCTION: MODELLING BOTSWANA'S MONETARY POLICY STRATEGY
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 384–406, June 2004
How to Cite
SETLHARE, L. (2004), BANK OF BOTSWANA'S REACTION FUNCTION: MODELLING BOTSWANA'S MONETARY POLICY STRATEGY. South African Journal of Economics, 72: 384–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2004.tb00118.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!