We are very much grateful to the anonymous referees for their invaluable comments. The usual caveat for responsibility applies.
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND FINANCING CHOICES OF FIRMS: A PANEL DATA ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 670–681, December 2006
How to Cite
Kyereboah-coleman, A. and Biekpe, N. (2006), CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND FINANCING CHOICES OF FIRMS: A PANEL DATA ANALYSIS. South African Journal of Economics, 74: 670–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2006.00097.x
The authors are grateful to Africagrowth Research, South Africa, for funding this research.
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Corporate boards and ownership structure: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa, International Business Review, 2014, 23, 4, 785, , ,
- 4Ownership structure and corporate financing, Applied Financial Economics, 2009, 19, 24, 1975, ,
- 5Ownership structure, corporate governance and capital structure decisions of firms: Empirical evidence from Ghana, Studies in Economics and Finance, 2009, 26, 4, 246, ,
- 6The Link Between Small Business Governance and Performance: The Case of the Ghanaian SME Sector, Journal of African Business, 2008, 9, 1, 121, ,