A version of this paper originally appeared as an ERSA working paper (#49). The author is indebted to Dr C. P. Van Walbeek and anonymous referees from both ERSA and the journal for many helpful comments made on earlier drafts. Any errors or omissions however remain the authors' responsibility. Funding from ERSA for this paper is gratefully acknowledged.
THE PRICE OF RISK IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN EQUITY MARKET
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 442–458, September 2007
How to Cite
Samouilhan, N. L. (2007), THE PRICE OF RISK IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN EQUITY MARKET. South African Journal of Economics, 75: 442–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2007.00126.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!