THE DETERMINANTS OF FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT: INSTITUTIONS, OPENNESS AND FINANCIAL LIBERALISATION
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Economic Society of South Africa
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 45–58, March 2009
How to Cite
Law, S. H. and Habibullah, M. S. (2009), THE DETERMINANTS OF FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT: INSTITUTIONS, OPENNESS AND FINANCIAL LIBERALISATION. South African Journal of Economics, 77: 45–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2009.01201.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!