The author wishes to thank the participants of the Centre for the Study of African Economies Annual Conference, St. Catherine's College, University of Oxford, UK, 2009 for useful comments.
LIQUIDITY AND VALUATION IN EAST AFRICAN SECURITIES MARKETS
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Economic Society of South Africa
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 553–576, December 2009
How to Cite
Hearn, B. (2009), LIQUIDITY AND VALUATION IN EAST AFRICAN SECURITIES MARKETS. South African Journal of Economics, 77: 553–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2009.01229.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!