The author is grateful for the useful comments and advice from Igor Filatotchev, Jenifer Piesse, Roger Strange and Ron Smith in completing this work. He would also like to thank the participants of the 37th Academy of International Business – UK and Ireland Chapter conference hosted by Trinity College Dublin, 2010 for useful comments. He is also grateful to Olive Kone for assistance in the translation of BRVM (Cote d'Ivoire) and Cameroonian prospectuses and Lilian de Menezes for Portuguese to English translation of Cape Verde Islands prospectuses.
THE EFFECTS OF BANKING RELATIONSHIP, LEGAL ORIGIN, PRIVATE EQUITY AND LEAD MANAGERS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF WEST AFRICAN IPO FIRMS
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal compilation © 2011 Economic Society of South Africa
South African Journal of Economics
Special Issue: South-South and North-South Trade Agreements
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 430–451, December 2011
How to Cite
HEARN, B. (2011), THE EFFECTS OF BANKING RELATIONSHIP, LEGAL ORIGIN, PRIVATE EQUITY AND LEAD MANAGERS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF WEST AFRICAN IPO FIRMS. South African Journal of Economics, 79: 430–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2011.01285.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!