School of Economics, Development Studies and Tourism, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
THE VALUE OF TIGER SHARK DIVING WITHIN THE ALIWAL SHOAL MARINE PROTECTED AREA: A TRAVEL COST ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 Economic Society of South Africa
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 387–399, September 2012
How to Cite
DU PREEZ, M., DICKEN, M. and HOSKING, S. G. (2012), THE VALUE OF TIGER SHARK DIVING WITHIN THE ALIWAL SHOAL MARINE PROTECTED AREA: A TRAVEL COST ANALYSIS. South African Journal of Economics, 80: 387–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2011.01292.x
The authors gratefully acknowledge the comments and inputs of the anonymous referees.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!