CAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS REDUCE ECONOMIC VULNERABILITY?
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Economic Society of South Africa
South African Journal of Economics
Special Issue: South-South and North-South Trade Agreements
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 350–375, December 2011
How to Cite
DICAPRIO, . and SANTOS-PAULINO, . U. (2011), CAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS REDUCE ECONOMIC VULNERABILITY?. South African Journal of Economics, 79: 350–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2011.01310.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!