Teaching Assistant, Department of Economics, Rhodes University, P.O. Box 94, Grahamstown 6140 South Africa. E-mail: email@example.com
RISK–RETURN TRADE-OFF AND BEHAVIOUR OF VOLATILITY ON THE SOUTH AFRICAN STOCK MARKET: EVIDENCE FROM BOTH AGGREGATE AND DISAGGREGATE DATA
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 Economic Society of South Africa
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 345–366, September 2012
How to Cite
MANDIMIKA, N. Z. and CHINZARA, Z. (2012), RISK–RETURN TRADE-OFF AND BEHAVIOUR OF VOLATILITY ON THE SOUTH AFRICAN STOCK MARKET: EVIDENCE FROM BOTH AGGREGATE AND DISAGGREGATE DATA. South African Journal of Economics, 80: 345–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2012.01328.x
The financial support from ERSA is acknowledged. Views and opinions expressed are of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of ERSA.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!