Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration, Dong-A University, Busan, Korea.
THE CLUSTERING OF IPO SPREADS IN KOREAN IPO MARKET: COMPETITION OR COLLUSION?
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 Economic Society of South Africa
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 52–78, March 2013
How to Cite
SOHN, . and SEO, .-Y. (2013), THE CLUSTERING OF IPO SPREADS IN KOREAN IPO MARKET: COMPETITION OR COLLUSION?. South African Journal of Economics, 81: 52–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2012.01333.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!