The authors are grateful for comments received by two anonymous referees and from participants of the 25th Centre for the Study of African Economies Conference on “Economic Development in Africa” held at St. Catherine's College, Oxford, 20-22 March 2011, the 2011 Conference of the German Economic Association's Research Committee on Development Economics on “Development Economics and Policy,” hosted by KfW Development Bank and DIW in Berlin, 24-25 June 2011, and the 4th Euro-African Conference in Finance and Economics at the American University in Cairo, 7-9 May 2012. The authors thank Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing for kindly providing us access to their BankScope database.
REGIONAL FINANCIAL INTEGRATION IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA – AN EMPIRICAL EXAMINATION OF ITS EFFECTS ON FINANCIAL MARKET DEVELOPMENT
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 Economic Society of South Africa
South African Journal of Economics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 79–117, March 2013
How to Cite
FREY, L. and VOLZ, U. (2013), REGIONAL FINANCIAL INTEGRATION IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA – AN EMPIRICAL EXAMINATION OF ITS EFFECTS ON FINANCIAL MARKET DEVELOPMENT. South African Journal of Economics, 81: 79–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1813-6982.2012.01334.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!