Based on a lecture delivered at the Australian Dental Association 28th Australian Dental Congress, Hobart, Tasmania, 18–21 March 1995.
The Class V lesion — Aetiology and restoration*
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2009
1995 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 167–170, June 1995
How to Cite
Tyas, M. J. (1995), The Class V lesion — Aetiology and restoration. Australian Dental Journal, 40: 167–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.1995.tb05631.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2009
- Received for publication March 1995. Accepted April 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!