A re-evaluation of the importance of disc position in temporomandibular disorders
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
1996 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 184–187, June 1996
How to Cite
Dolwick, M. F. and Dimitroulis, G. (1996), A re-evaluation of the importance of disc position in temporomandibular disorders. Australian Dental Journal, 41: 184–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.1996.tb04853.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- June 1994;June 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!