Hepatitis C infection and associated oral health problems
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 108–114, June 2000
How to Cite
Coates, E. A., Brennan, D., Logan, R. M., Goss, A. N., Scopacasa, B., Spencer, A. J. and Gorkic, E. (2000), Hepatitis C infection and associated oral health problems. Australian Dental Journal, 45: 108–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2000.tb00249.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received for publication December 1998. Revised February 1999. Accepted February 1999
- 1First Australian Conference on Hepatitis C. Conference Proceedings Sydney 1997.
- 9World Health Organization. Oral health surveys. Basic methods. 3rd edn. Geneva : World Health Organization, 1989.
- 10Development of the World Health Organization (WHO) Community Periodontal Index Treatment Needs (CPITN). Int Dent J 1972;32:279–291., , , ,
- 11Hepatitis C virus infection. Dent Clin North Am 1996;40:308–325.
- 13TenovuoJO, ed. Human saliva: Clinical chemistry and microbiology. Boca Raton : CRC Press, 1989.
- 15Commonwealth Dental Health Program evaluation report: 1994-96. Adelaide : AIHW Dental Statistics and Research Unit, University of Adelaide, 1997., , ,
- 16Denatal Statistics and Research Unit. Dental care for adults in Australia. Adelaide : AIHW Dental Statistics and Research Unit, University of Adelaide, 1993.
- 17SAS Institute Inc. SAS/SAT User's guide. Cary : SAS Institute 1988.