Oral Health and hospitalization in Western Australian children
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 204–207, September 2000
How to Cite
Tennant, M., Namjosh, D., Silva, D. and Codde, J. (2000), Oral Health and hospitalization in Western Australian children. Australian Dental Journal, 45: 204–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2000.tb00558.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received for publication January 1999. Revised June 1999. Accepted June 1999
- 1Child health in Western Australia - an overview. Epidemiology and analytic services. Perth : Health Department of WA and TVW Telethon Institute of Child Health, 1999., , , et al.
- 2Caries prevention. A continued need worldwide. Int Dent J 1996; 46: 119–125.,
- 3MurrayJJ, NaylorMN. Fluorides and dental caries. In: MurrayJJ, ed. Prevention of oral disease. 3rd edn. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1995.