A Radiographic Assessment of the Prevalence of Pulp Stones in Australians
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 36–40, March 2002
How to Cite
Ranjitkar, S., Taylor, J. and Townsend, G. (2002), A Radiographic Assessment of the Prevalence of Pulp Stones in Australians. Australian Dental Journal, 47: 36–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2002.tb00301.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication October 2000.
- 1Histopathology of the teeth and their surrounding structures. Philadelphia : Lea and Febiger, 1933:52–59.
- 10Problems in locating and negotiating fine and calcified canals. In: GutmannJL, DumshaTC, LovdahlPE, HovlandEJ, eds. Problem solving in Endodontics. Prevention, identification and management. 3rd edn. St Louis : Mosby, 1997:69–89.,
- 15Pulpal calcifications-a pathological process? In: SymonsNBB, ed. Dentine and Pulp: their structure and reactions. Dundee : The University of Dundee, 1968:269–274.