Oral Cancer in Australia: 1983–1996
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 45–56, March 2002
How to Cite
Sugerman, P. and Savage, N. (2002), Oral Cancer in Australia: 1983–1996. Australian Dental Journal, 47: 45–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2002.tb00303.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication August 2001.
- 1Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW), Australasian Association of Cancer Registries (AACR), National Cancer Statistics Clearing House (NCSCH), 19831996.
- 2Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) and Australasian Association of Cancer Registries (AACR) 2000. Cancer in Australia 1997: Incidence and mortality data for 1997 and selected data for 1998 and 1999. AIHW cat. no. CAN 10, Canberra; AIHW (Cancer Series no. 15).
- 3US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Health Care Financing Administration. The international classification of diseases, 9th revision, clinical modification (ICD-9-CM). 6th edn. United States : Department of Health and Human Services, 1998.
- 4Prevention of oral cancer. Current Medical Literature: Ear Nose Throat J 2000;1:57–61..
- 5Epidemiology and prevention of oral cancer. Oral Oncol 1997; 33B:302–312., , , , ,
- 9World Health Organization. International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems. Tenth Revision. Geneva : World Health Organization, 1992.