Dental caries experience in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders in the Northern Peninsula Area, Queensland
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 300–304, December 2007
How to Cite
Hopcraft, M. and Chow, W. (2007), Dental caries experience in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders in the Northern Peninsula Area, Queensland. Australian Dental Journal, 52: 300–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2007.tb00506.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 23 January 2007.
- 6Australian Bureau of Statistics. Population distribution, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians 2001. ABS Cat No. 4705.0. Canberra : ABS, 2002.
- 10Dental health differences between boys and girls. The Child Dental Health Survey, Australia 2000. AIHW cat no. DEN 131. Canberra : Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (Dental Statistics and Research Series No. 31), 2004., , ,
- 11Child Dental Health Survey, Queensland 2001. Adelaide : The University of Adelaide, 2004., , ,
- 13Australian Institute of Health and Welfare Dental Statistics and Research Unit. Oral health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons. AIHW Research Report No. 14. AIHW cat. no. DEN 108. Adelaide : The University of Adelaide, 2003.