Dental service provision in Victorian residential aged care facilities
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 239–245, September 2008
How to Cite
Hopcraft, M., Morgan, M., Satur, J. and Wright, F. (2008), Dental service provision in Victorian residential aged care facilities. Australian Dental Journal, 53: 239–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2008.00055.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- (Accepted for publication 31 October 2007.)
- 1Ageing and dental health. AIHW cat. no. DEN 45. AIHW Dental Statistics and Research Series No. 19. The University of Adelaide, 1999., , , .
- 2Australian Bureau of Statistics. ABS cat. no. 3222.0. Population Projections, Australia, 2004 to 2101. ABS, 2006.
- 3Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Residential aged care in Australia 2004–05: a statistical overview. AIHW cat. no. AGE 45. Canberra: AIHW (Aged Care Statistics Series No. 22), 2006.
- 4SladeGD, SpencerAJ, Roberts-ThomsonKF, eds. Australia’s dental generations: the National Survey of Adult Oral Health 2004–06. AIHW cat. no. DEN 165. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (Dental Statistics and Research Series No. 34), 2007.
- 10The Adelaide Dental Study of Nursing Homes 1998. AIHW cat. no. DEN 83. Adelaide: AIHW Dental Statistics and Research Unit (Dental Statistics and Research Series No. 22), 2000., , , , .
- 12Dental care for older Victorians: development of the Victorian Gerodontic Program. Melbourne: Dental Health Services Victoria, 2002. Monograph., .
- 18WrightC, HudsonS, eds. A strategic impact project: improved oral health for older people – final report. Melbourne: Dental Health Services Victoria, 2001.
- 19Mail and electronic surveys: the tailored design method. 2nd edn. New York: John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1999..
- 20Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing. Aged Care Service Lists. URL: ‘http://www.health.gov.au/internet/wcms/publishing.nsf/Content/ageing-rescare-servlist-download.htm’. Accessed June 2006.
- 21South Australian Dental Service. Project 2 – Oral Health Treatment in Residential Aged Care Facilities. URL: ‘http://www.sadental.sa.gov.au/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=110’. Accessed June 2007.