Oral health-related quality of life among rural-dwelling Indigenous Australians
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2010
© 2010 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 170–176, June 2010
How to Cite
Williams, S., Parker, E. and Jamieson, L. (2010), Oral health-related quality of life among rural-dwelling Indigenous Australians. Australian Dental Journal, 55: 170–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1834-7819.2010.01220.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2010
- (Accepted for publication 10 August 2009.)
- 1Australian Bureau of Statistics. Australian Census, 2006 Census Tables. Canberra: ABS, 2007.
- 2Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. The health and welfare of Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. AIHW cat. no. IHW 21. ABS cat. no. 4704.0. Canberra: AIHW, 2008.
- 3Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australia’s Health 2002. AIHW cat. no. AUS 25. Canberra: AIHW, 2002.
- 4Australian Bureau of Statistics. National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Survey: Australia, 2004–05. Canberra: ABS, 2006.
- 5Poverty: assessing the distribution of health risks by socioeconomic position at national and local levels. WHO Environmental Burden of Disease Series, No. 10. Geneva: WHO, 2004., , .
- 6SladeGD, SpencerAJ, Roberts-ThomsonKF, eds. Australia’s dental generations. The National Survey of Adult Oral Health 2004–2006. AIHW cat. no. DEN 165. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2007.
- 18Housing. In: Social Determinants of Indigenous Health. CarsonB, DunbarT, ChenhallR, BailieR, eds. Sydney: Allen and Unwin, 2007:203–226..
- 19Oral health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2007., , .